Thread: I got owned.
View Single Post

Posted 2009-07-27, 12:27 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "Why shouldn't they? I'm not computer..."
-Spector said:
Damn, you guys are brutal. Whatever no point in fighting this battle.

Thanks for your help. Assholes.

peace out
lolwut

Quote:
How WOULDN'T it be your fault? Are you saying someone hacked Blizzard's servers and stole just your username and password?

There's no way you can lose your account that ISN'T your fault. Especially when they offer a dirt cheap way to make your account as secure as Fort Knox.
Exactly. Your account was not hacked, your e-mail account was how they got your password. It is as simple as that. And K_A is saying that it's not Blizzard's fault you forward 100x fucking e-mails a day and happen to have had your account compromised in some sort of fashion, and during that time somebody got a hold of your account information. It is NOT Blizzard's fault much much much more than it is NOT your fault. That's just how it is.

Edit: That'd be like trying to sue Ford after you purchase a brand new car, get sideswiped by a Semi and having the semi flee the scene. You may not be at fault, but you are still out a ton of money. You should be humping Blizzard's nuts right now trying to get some compensation, for free.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V