View Single Post

Posted 2009-06-04, 09:54 PM in reply to Lenny's post "The US should obliterate N. Korea."
Lenny said: [Goto]
As we all know, N. Korea have been testing nuclear warheads recently, and have quite a nice stockpile of missiles. Many believe they pose a threat, but some feel otherwise:

GLG said:
Why is the US so afraid of N. Korea and their Nucleur Bombs when we have Super Lasers that shoot beams as hot as a star. The US should just obliterate N. Korea and take it over.
The house proposes: "The US should just obliterate N. Korea and take it over."

Thoughts? Are you in opposition, or support of the proposition? Why?
You know, it was a joke when I said we should just obliterate them. I was trying to express the fact that everyone is scared of a country that is not a real threat to anyone. The nuclear bombs they have are as powerful as the ones from WW2. We now have nuclear bombs ten-times as powerful. And if we wanted to, at any time, the US or other large country could annihilate them within a blink of an eye. That's what I meant by my statement. Okay, I'm out.

Work List
疲れていますから 寝むってありますね。 むずかしいです。 また、ケーキ屋で ケーキを食べていました。

I've considered being a translator, but I dunno. It feels like a lot of work. If someone gets angry then I have to deal with it, you know? I'd rather just relax.

Speed Test

Favorite Anime/Manga
#01 Clannad ~After Story~
#02 Trigun {Maximum}
#03 Koi Kaze
#04 Berserk
#05 Outlaw Star
#06 Slayers
#07 Desert Punk
#08 Spirited Away
#09 Fullmetal Alchemist
#10 Shakugan no Shana
#11 Death Note
#12 FLCL
#13 Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
#14 Toradora
#15 Gunslinger Girl

Anime List
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Goodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Goodlookinguy