View Single Post

Posted 2009-04-29, 02:33 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "The pandemic alert has been upgraded to..."
You think it's still really serious? After you take the meds and your body fights it off once you'll be cured for life from the specific strain. Like you say though, it's pretty rough that it keeps mutating though. I wouldn't be too worried, especially living in such a warm climate where it's hard for the Flu to hang around for a while.

Quote:
WHO raises influenza epidemic level from 4 to 5

"Actions now should be taken with increased urgency," director-general says

World Health Organizations reports 132 cases in 11 countries

U.S. government working on vaccine, homeland security chief says

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V