Thread: Huge news!
View Single Post

Posted 2009-04-14, 11:09 PM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post starting "Yea I was thinking about trying to get..."
Honestly, it was incredibly hard. I don't know what all you have heard about it but its like nothing I have ever taken before. 2/3rds of the test is completely audio with some guy talking gibberish to you.

ie.
1. akishdoneuhd
2. akyshdoneuhd
3. aksyhdoneuhd
4. awksyhdoneuhd

He will pronouce each of those, then you have to try and find the emphasis. He will not repeat, he will not stop to see if you're ready for the next one. He reads them at a steady pace. If you think you know the answer and are going over it in your head then odds are you missed the next one which is possibly it as well.

Then they add new rules to this new language and its just such a shit test. No one I tested with passed it, and there is a 6 mo waiting period to retest. I missed out on a $20,000.00 bonus because of that test

If you plan on taking it I highly advice really studying up on what adjectives, adverbs (those kind of things), and possession.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Kazilla