View Single Post

Posted 2009-02-28, 02:42 AM in reply to sheerx's post starting "The reason behind my negative repping..."
sheerx said: [Goto]
The reason behind my negative repping was to express my discontent toward your proficiency in straying off topic. I didn’t post it in the thread because well, it has nothing to do with the topic.

Now, you’ve gone and posted a response to me in this thread quoting D3V in the process.
My question is: what does his comment have to do with what you’re saying? because I missed the connection there. And what are you really doing, tattling?

In case you haven’t noticed D3V is not an administrator and therefore you will gain nothing from kissing his ass.

But apart from that, yeah it looks like I was in the wrong throughout this thread. You “win”. Congratulations!

Excellent use of your 147 IQ

I was quoting his "back on track, children." and then acting like a child with the, "Hey D3V." You failed, I wish this to be moved into the flame forum if it continues.

Work List
疲れていますから 寝むってありますね。 むずかしいです。 また、ケーキ屋で ケーキを食べていました。

I've considered being a translator, but I dunno. It feels like a lot of work. If someone gets angry then I have to deal with it, you know? I'd rather just relax.

Speed Test

Favorite Anime/Manga
#01 Clannad ~After Story~
#02 Trigun {Maximum}
#03 Koi Kaze
#04 Berserk
#05 Outlaw Star
#06 Slayers
#07 Desert Punk
#08 Spirited Away
#09 Fullmetal Alchemist
#10 Shakugan no Shana
#11 Death Note
#12 FLCL
#13 Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
#14 Toradora
#15 Gunslinger Girl

Anime List
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Goodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Goodlookinguy