View Single Post

Posted 2009-01-25, 10:36 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "I still need to file for my tax..."
Lenny said: [Goto]
I still need to file for my tax refund...

I don't get the American taxy thing. Everyone automatically gets given money back? Why?
It depends on how much money you made the previous year, and how much you had taken out in federal..etc. Basically if you are poor and have the regular amount taken out, you'll get a small percentage back.

I'm sure we'll get another round of Stimulus checks again, as part of the Obama economy recovery plan.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V