View Single Post

Posted 2008-12-17, 12:34 PM in reply to Thanatos's post "Store won't put child's full name on..."
Thanatos said:
I never once said he shouldn't get his name on his birthday cake. I said the swastika is too far and the parents shouldn't be involving their kids into their delusional views.

And yes, Obama's middle name is entirely irrelevant to this. Obama's father picked Hussein because it's a common name in his religion; no harm done. This kid's parents picked Adolf Hitler because they're racists. Two different scenarios.
Ah sorry, I figured your first response talking solely about the kids name was just implying something different.

And since when does naming your kid Adolf Hitler make you racist? Last time I checked, 'jew' was not a selection of race.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V