View Single Post

Posted 2008-12-17, 08:11 AM in reply to Thanatos's post "Store won't put child's full name on..."
I think they should put the name on the cake regardless of what the stupid kids name is. Atleast they are saying they are going to raise their kid to like whomever they like. Then again, having Adolf as a name doesn't help. The parents and the bakery are both stupid as shit, and poor damn kids.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V