View Single Post

Posted 2008-12-17, 12:48 AM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "I had a really random dream last night...."
gruesomeBODY said: [Goto]
I had a really random dream last night. I thought i was a Navy SEAL and my 6 man team was deployed in N. Korea and our job was to eliminate lead officals in two seperate camps (i guess to allow S. Korea the opportunity to move north). Well, i had my M-16 with silencer on, night-vision goggles, huge hunting knife and throat speaker and our team leader sent us in. Well, we went in, but apparently this was all a set up and we got ambushed. Me and my team fought our way out, but sadly, 4 died and me and my best friend Tom (have no idea why he was my best friend) barely escaped. We were being hunted and i woke up as i slid from a tree and started to slit this dudes throat. Man i was freaking out when i woke up to say the least.
That's what happens in the military... wait until you are in an old folks home...

I had a dream where I was at school. And we had off campus lunch, so as I am getting out of my car a group of like, 15 skinheads start surrounding me saying, "You are a disgrace to your race. Fuckin' Nigger! You like that jungle music? How 'bout I show you how the jungle treats monkeys like you..." And they proceeded to swarm around me, getting ever so close. Finally the bell rings, and the disband, and I go to class. On my way in, a teacher tells me, "You know it's not over. They'll get you after school..." and sure enough, as I am walking to my car, the pull up. Only 6 this time, but for some reason, my arms refuse to raise up to defend myself. I start backstepping, apologizing, saying anything to hold them off for a second longer in hopes that my arms would start functioning again. Just as my arm starts to twitch, I look down, and my fingers are clenched into a fist. My arm flies up... and I wake up with a jump. I mean I literally shook myself awake with a strong spasm.

That happens a lot actually... any nightmares I have I usually have a strong spasm that I am doing in real life, and I wake up from it, obviously startled as shit...

Also a note: This is the only racist dream I have ever had, and the only dream that involved music... even though my room is quiet... I never had any music dreams when I had worn headphones to fall asleep even!
R.I.P
Pontiac
Jan. 1926 - Dec. 2010 est.

Check the Gallery and Scrapbook often!
[deviantArt Account!]

Spy Hard
Agent WD-40:
Quote:
Well, you carry a UB-21 Schnauzer with an OPS Silencer, that's KGB, You prefer an 18-K over an AK, Your surveillance technique is NSA, Your ID is CIA, you recieved your PHD at NYU, traded in your GTO for a BMW, you listen to CD's by REM and STP, and you'd like to see JFK in his BVDs getting down with OPP and you probably put the toilet paper back on the roll with the paper on the inside...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Draco2003 has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessDraco2003 has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessDraco2003 has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Draco2003