View Single Post

Posted 2008-11-30, 05:55 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "The approval system is, in my opinion,..."
Lenny said: [Goto]
The approval system is, in my opinion, slightly flawed anyway - if a new member posts in the Introduction forum, then if a Mod doesn't do anything within an hour it is automatically approved. Actually, it might be instantly for Introductions. Either way, I don't like it much.
That isn't a flaw, it's an intended feature. The logic behind it is that if a new member joins, posts, and is ignored because nobody can see their posts, they will be less likely to stick around. It's better to have a few spams get through than have new members leave because there wasn't anyone around to approve them.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!