Thread: Instruments
View Single Post

Posted 2008-11-19, 08:31 AM in reply to MidnightsChorus's post starting "To some people, yes, I suppose it would..."
MidnightsChorus said: [Goto]
To some people, yes, I suppose it would be. However, to some, it can be beautiful. Everyone has different tastes in music.
I used to be 100% against screaming and could never understand why anyone would want to listen to it. But starting with older Red Jumpsuit kidna 'weened' me into having a better appreciation for screaming, and now I can listen to hatebreed and atreyu without even giving a damn. It's an acquired taste, I'd say.

And on another note, I've been pretty steadily strumming the past few days again, I wish I had a good camera to record some of the shit I can play, possibly even post some tutorials.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V