View Single Post

Posted 2008-11-18, 04:00 PM in reply to Wallow's post starting "Alright, you have a point with..."
Quote:
Alright, you have a point with grunting, but swearing is pushing it.
I agree swearing shouldn't be alotted, and in most gyms it is NOT allowed. If it bothers you to that point you can go tell somebody that works there, and if that doesn't work you could always ask them after they are done working out if they could lighten up the language, tell them a girl complained to you about it or something. Or... just wear some headphones.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V