Thread: Would you?
View Single Post

Posted 2008-10-30, 03:44 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "So you care more about the fact that..."
Quote:
So you care more about the fact that you're likely to get your ass whooped than you do about the fact that you're sleeping with a dude's wife while he's off fighting for YOUR freedom?
I'd say it would be a douchebag move, but his girl is more at fault than anyone else in the entire situation. His occupation has not a thing to do with it. I would feel equally as bad if the dude was a cop, or a firefighter, worked for the IRS, was a veternairian/doctor, anything of the such if they were out of town or on leave for any reason.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V