View Single Post

Posted 2008-10-11, 04:19 PM in reply to Wolfturn's post starting "Well what was the algorithm for the one..."
Wolfturn said: [Goto]
Well what was the algorithm for the one showed? I like the way that came out.

Can you explain a little more, because i only made the blacksmithing go up to level 20, because it required so many switches. (took 20 for 20 :P)

I made something like this,

Conditional Branch if Switch1 is on
----------------------Check if XP - 40
-------------------Yes
-----------------------Blacksmithing LVL +1
-----------------------Reset XP == 0
--------------------No
Conditional Branch if switch 2 is on.

Something like that ( i know i messed up there, i'm kinda in a hurry )

Basicly, it checks if switch 1 is on, (which is activated by the first trainer that gives you level 1) if it is, it waits until your xp is 20 or higher, when it is it gives you the level up message and brings your level up, and then resets the xp and puts a switch on thats ganna start the next conditional branch. That conditional checks until the XP = 40 and then the next is 60 and so on. thats how the xp grows :P (it took me A LOOOOONG time to make this system :P my lil bro thought of it, maybe thats why its so suckish :P it has a lot of glitches)

I like your system because that way you can't farm really low level items, because the xp will become lower.

BA! I'm going to release a small tutorial today explaining how to use RPG Maker to create classes and functions. I came up with this yesterday and am now more intelligent than ever. What I came up with is just plain genius.

Work List
疲れていますから 寝むってありますね。 むずかしいです。 また、ケーキ屋で ケーキを食べていました。

I've considered being a translator, but I dunno. It feels like a lot of work. If someone gets angry then I have to deal with it, you know? I'd rather just relax.

Speed Test

Favorite Anime/Manga
#01 Clannad ~After Story~
#02 Trigun {Maximum}
#03 Koi Kaze
#04 Berserk
#05 Outlaw Star
#06 Slayers
#07 Desert Punk
#08 Spirited Away
#09 Fullmetal Alchemist
#10 Shakugan no Shana
#11 Death Note
#12 FLCL
#13 Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
#14 Toradora
#15 Gunslinger Girl

Anime List
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Goodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Goodlookinguy