View Single Post

Posted 2008-10-11, 03:15 PM in reply to Kazilla's post starting "41 minutes is actually a long time..."
WoW PVP sucks in general. WoW sucks all around if you play with other people. People who play WoW aren't "playing" WoW, they're essentially working a job.

I used to raid, and it was fun at first, but people change when they start raiding. I dropped my guild, and now me and Nikki have a guild together that consists of all of my characters and all of her characters. It's a useful thing to have a guild bank all to ourselves that all of our characters can access. I have no desire to play with other people, anymore. Other than Nikki, I really don't play with anyone else.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!