Thread: Your education
View Single Post

Posted 2008-10-07, 03:11 PM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post starting "I get out of Army in 2010 and plan on..."
School: XYZ College/High School
Graduation Date: 2005/2012
Studying: Radiologic technology
Interests: Becoming a radiologist and perhaps being able to open my own clinic alongside with the new 4d sonogram equipment.
Future plans: Opening my own practice center. Incorporating several centers in different regions around NE Florida, and structuring them to where I won't have to worry about working anymore.

Notes: NHS throughout JR high/half of high school. Graduated with a 3.4 including my 46F avg in Spanish ( =) LOL ). Bleh, I have a lot of work to do, education wise.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V