Thread: gruesomeBODY
View Single Post

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2008-10-01, 04:00 PM
Well, whats up guys? Since i havent been around for a while (work is nearly killing me) i thought i should post here to let all the new members know who i am.

My real name is Robert Petrucelli (but please call me Gruesome) and i am a 22 year old male who works for JPMChase as a financial analyst. I have been with zelaron for nearly 4 years now (at least thats what i think) and am a part of the dragoon elites ( i may still be a mod there, not 100% sure). JRwakebord introduced me to the site and i quickly became a halo addict. I still play from time to time (my xbox just got the red rings of death so i wont be playing anytime soon) but once the market settles down, i will be on more and more. I will contribute to the sports threads, dragoon threads and others in time, but for now just wanted to say hi and see how everyone is.

So, how is everyone????
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY