View Single Post

Posted 2008-09-29, 09:19 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "This point has not been made enough...."
D3V said: [Goto]
This point has not been made enough. The moron population is caught up in "OMGEE SHES HAWT". I had a friend text bullshitting me yesterday trying to tell me Obama is a terrorist beacause of his name. I figured that point in the election smear tactics were over. Jesus, I have some stupid fucking friends. It makes me wonder if the people I've surrounded myself around throughout high school made me act the way I did, and do currently.
I also have retarded friends. Well, one friend in particular. His reasoning for voting McCain: "If we go to war with another country, I'd rather have a seasoned veteran that says 'You better not fuck with us because we have all the weapons and we're not afraid to use them' rather than the pussy president that tries to sit down and work things out with words."

I feel sorry for him.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos