View Single Post

Posted 2008-09-18, 07:40 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Please, I would love for either one of..."
Titusfied said: [Goto]
Also, open your eyes and look at it from outside your little holes. Neither of you have even attempted life in the "real world" yet, as far as a real job is concerned and making money for yourselves. Being completely independent. Now, think about all the people that work for Boeing, Lockheed Martin, etc. Who do you think all these companies are voting for? Why do you think that is? Are they wrong for using this as a primary reason for voting for someone? Some might say yes, but when it involves your life and your source of income, you can let other things slide.

First of all, you have no idea about my personal life so please don't assume things. I have been completely independent. I lived on my own for a year and 8 months, void of any financial help from anyone besides myself. I know all about the "real world" as you put it. I'm not some fucking high school punk that's jaded and has no idea what he's getting into. Granted, I moved back in with my parents very recently, but in my eyes, that's a smart move. I'm also in talks with a Lender to get a mortgage loan for a house which I plan on owning in a couple of years. In my state especially the housing market is at an all-time low. I'm guessing you skipped over KA's thread because you just don't want to believe in the truth. Take a look at this:

You can't deny the facts, Titus.

Also:
Titus said:
Congratulations. Vote for the first black president in the time when our country is in the most crisis. Smart.
What in the FUCK does the color of his skin have to do with this? I'd vote for Obama if he was a 60 year-old white dude. Perhaps you're voting for McCain based solely on his color? Can't handle a black President yet? Don't think America is ready for it?

You did a horrible job at not trying to "personally attack" us, by the way.

(I had written way more than this, but I accidentally hit my browser's back button and erased half of it. It was good too )
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos