View Single Post

Posted 2008-09-18, 05:14 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "I'm not going to pretend I am an..."
Firstly, I've never harped on abortion. I'm very pro-choice, but that's not a make or break factor for me. Different people prioritize things differently. No, I never went to war, but my sister-in-law is from a military family, of which they have multiple people in Iraq. I take their word very seriously during family get togethers, especially when the people that are actually on the forefront of the Iraq war make it. My opinion has been derived from them, and they flat out say that if we were to just up and leave Iraq, it would be the worst possible thing in the world. They've straight up said they don't care how long it takes, they want to see it through to the end, and they've been involved since the beginning. Is this a majority view in America? Certainly doesn't appear so. Does this mean their opinion is wrong? Absolutely not. Are you going to find other families with similar situations to mine that have the exact opposite view? Damn straight. That's how opinions become formed.

By the way, if someone calls you out on very precise issues, it's probably because they have a lot of experience in them. With that said, I own 3 properties, rent two of them out, and live in one with my fiance. If you want to talk about education, I've earned my Bachelor and Master's of Science in a total of 5 years, both in Engineering (Power and Control Systems). How many people do you know that can say that?

Finally, I'm not trying to personally attack you or Thanatos, I'm trying to show you another side of things. Look at it from my side of things, hearing you harp on and on and on and on about issues that you don't know much about it is like you and Thanatos getting college advice from a 13 year old (assuming you and Thanatos go to college?).
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied