View Single Post

Posted 2008-09-18, 10:38 AM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "I'd rather have an inexperienced..."
Wow, I thought you were smarter than that Titusfied. Are you blinded by her so-called hotness? Have you even heard this dumb bitch speak in public? I'd rather have Hillary than Palin, to be honest.

Seriously, this country is FUCKED if McCain gets the nod and something fatal happens to him. Titus, have you heard of the scandals this woman is involved in already? Did you know this woman forbids females having abortions, even if they're raped or a product of incest? How does that even make sense? You, as an individual, have a right to choose what you want to do with your own body. It is yours, no one elses.

Titus, so you think this country has been doing a damn fine job in Bush's 8 years of Presidency? You think everything's fuckin' peachy? Open your eyes, bud, it isn't. McCain has been quoted as saying he's AGREED with 90% of George W. Bush's policies, and even went out of his way to say that's more than most of his Republican friends. If you want another 4 years of bullshit, then vote McCain. You're right this country isn't run on words; you think every single one of Obama's tactics are empty promises? I'm sure he can't work on them all, that's improbable, but even if he begins to lay the foundation for his ideas for the next president, he'll have done a hell of a better job than Bush.

I can't wait for the VP debate next week. It's going to be hilarious.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos