Thread: [PC] Warhammer Online
View Single Post

Posted 2008-09-16, 03:13 AM in reply to Kazilla's post starting "I agree it was, but it took what DND..."
Kazilla said: [Goto]
I agree it was, but it took what DND created to make WoW. WoW didn't think of anything for itself. Everything in it has come from DND.
DnD was also heavily inspired by fantasy literature before that, this is always a stupid fucking repetitive argument where we measure the imaginative phalli of our favorite game/universe/blah blah.

I'm often the first person to point out Blizzard's habit of blatantly stealing material, but goddamn you must not speak the english or something.

Edit: For something on-topic, I'm mostly of a mind with Sovereign. Played the Beta 6 months ago, shit sucked. Played again about a week ago, was a little better, but still ended up sucking. Mythic's concept of balance is slightly retarded and it's buggier than hell STILL, with it being released what, this week?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker