View Single Post

Posted 2008-09-12, 08:32 AM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "And what of the PS2? They're still..."
Jessifer said: [Goto]
And what of the PS2? They're still actually making games for it, are they not?
I believe they are, I just named the first three systems i thought of. You might have to break it down further because for some reason i think there are 7 generations? Perhaps have like generations 1-4 then 5-6 then 7? Anyone know the actual generation breakdown? I know lenny does - wtb lenny?!

WKFF said:
I really think that's more sections than truly needed. It can be given a shot, but I doubt it'll be very active in each one. Also, why is there a pc gaming section when diablo and sc2 are elsewhere? They would logically be sub-forums of that.
Mainly because they were historical games I think is what i saw. But the PC Section should have PC games in it, and I stated earlier this is not set in stone, and Lenny, Chruser, and WetWired should take a look at it and we can discuss what would work best for us. I am all about organization, and when you have things organized its nice, Something that wont change is its current activity. In fact, it will appear as if you are actually more active, because if someone wants to talk 360 they can see everything 360 instead of ps3 and wii.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Kazilla