Thread: Drop A Verse!
View Single Post

Drop A Verse!
Posted 2008-09-10, 05:13 PM
RULES: Post a verse from a song, either from a famous person, or something your wrote. Put the artist's name and the song you got it from if from a song, or fill in those areas with yourself.

SONG: E-Thuggin'
ARTIST: Mad Hatter (Me)

I'm the best from the west,
don't need to flex my chest,
you jus' like the rest,
wit' your kevlar vest,
strapped so tight, it holds your breath,
claimin' you strapped so tight, you ain't afraid of death,
but I got peoples that'll do you one worse,
you won't know what to do first,
put your bank account in a hearse,
empty your pockets before you could curse,
'cause this the new age of gangs,
we don't use guns and thangs,
we take your life's monetary gains,
for fuckin' with the new age,
of criminal brains!

Just something I always thought could happen should you try to piss someone off online. Obviously you don't need to be afraid of the one's that tell you they are going to hack you, just the one's that tell you watch out, then you find your identity stolen...

Anyways, post up people!
R.I.P
Pontiac
Jan. 1926 - Dec. 2010 est.

Check the Gallery and Scrapbook often!
[deviantArt Account!]

Spy Hard
Agent WD-40:
Quote:
Well, you carry a UB-21 Schnauzer with an OPS Silencer, that's KGB, You prefer an 18-K over an AK, Your surveillance technique is NSA, Your ID is CIA, you recieved your PHD at NYU, traded in your GTO for a BMW, you listen to CD's by REM and STP, and you'd like to see JFK in his BVDs getting down with OPP and you probably put the toilet paper back on the roll with the paper on the inside...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Draco2003 has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessDraco2003 has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessDraco2003 has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Draco2003