View Single Post

Posted 2008-08-29, 02:32 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I think McCain has some sort of..."
!King_Amazon! said: [Goto]
I think McCain has some sort of half-baked idea that this will win him over Hillary's supporters. I think McCain is a dumbass, and probably just stamped it in even more firmly that he's not going to win the election.

I hear that his latest ad goes along the lines of, "Hi. I was a supporter of Hilary Clinton before Barrack Obama became the Democratic candidate. Now I'm going to vote for McCain, and that's OK".

As for Ms. Palin... she advocates drilling for oil in wildlife reserves? Is she mental?! Idiot woman.

If McCain is assassinated, you get a crazy woman in power. If Obama is assassinated, you get a white man in power who shares the same dream as Obama, and can speak just as well, if not better than Obama can.

And she looks a stubborn bitch who'd rather dice you with a plastic knife than even think about listening to your puny arguments. At least Biden looks like a friendly grandfather figure.

Last edited by Lenny; 2008-08-29 at 02:34 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny