View Single Post

Posted 2008-08-26, 04:37 PM in reply to Wallow's post starting "It's ironic. That Hurricane hit the..."
I wouldn't mind some more destruction, but in all seriousness I would rather it not, being stuck at home during the horrible storm is pitiful, and if anything around a category 2 storm or up comes through we would evacuate. 60 MPH winds are disgusting, anything in the 80-120 range (or whatever it goes through 2-3 category) is seriously dangerous, I'd rather not have to go hang out in GA, or wherever would be advised.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V