View Single Post

Posted 2008-08-26, 09:20 AM in reply to Kazilla's post starting "I'll admit when I was reading it, I..."
Kazilla said: [Goto]
I'll admit when I was reading it, I felt like I wanted to send it to my parents, because they are big in news stuff. Believeing this doesn't mean you also believe that if you don't send seven emails in seven minutes you die. The article is a very plausible one.
How is that even remotely plausable?

http://www.snopes.com/politics/crime/homeinvasion.asp

Not to mention, the idea of an 11 year old girl shooting a 12 gauge Mossberg 500 shotgun just seems highly unlikely to me.

Then again, you've already admitted that you just believe anything you hear without doing any research yourself. As I said before, Kazilla, people like you are the root of humanities problems.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!