Thread: Mass Banning
View Single Post

Posted 2008-08-25, 09:50 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Anyone complaining about high school..."
The hardest thing about highschool was trying to fit in, for me anyway. You've got all your little clicks and somehow you find yourself not accepted in any. Rich kids were the worst to deal with. Some girls in my chemistry class would pull out platinum credit cards, and explain how they get anything they have ever wanted. I didn't even own a cellphone until i was a junior, and I was required to pay for it if i wanted it.

Highschool is all about finding yourself, If you found yourself then get down to the nearest college and apply quickly. If you haven't found yourself then you will find yourself doing what I am now doing. Military...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Kazilla