View Single Post

Posted 2008-08-25, 07:41 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Hey, this guy sees what I did there."
I mean, it's not hard to see what you were doing. Obviously, I'm not here nearly as much as I used to be, but does that mean that me vouching for the guy was any less meaningful? No, it doesn't. And comparing me to Sirp is ridiculous, because I've contributed 100x more than he did. If my life wasn't so hectic (work, newly engaged, new house, new puppy, etc.) I would be here just as often as before. I still like checking in to see what's happening, and hopefully I will eventually be able to continue in the future, and more often.

We'll see. Either way, I was happy to read up on this thread and see other members willing to vouch for D3V, because he deserved it IMO. I'm glad he is officially unbanned now, and I would certainly agree that progressive disciplinary actions would be a "smarter" choice in the future.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied