View Single Post

Posted 2008-08-20, 12:14 AM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "Just to start out, I guess you assume..."
Willkillforfood said: [Goto]
I think it is nothing short of idiotic to make people be willing to be banned if D3v gets banned.
Nobody is making anyone do anything. I was simply throwing the idea out on the table. I don't think it's unreasonable to hold someone to their word. If someone is saying "D3v has changed, he won't be bad anymore, blah blah," they should back that up, and I see no better way to do that than to agree to be banned along with D3v should he end up getting himself banned again.

The problem is that nobody actually believes D3v has changed, or at least they aren't confident enough in him to risk getting banned themselves.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!