View Single Post

Posted 2008-08-16, 09:06 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "bahahahahahaha Man hotdog is..."
Thanatos said: [Goto]
bahahahahahaha

Man hotdog is getting owned left and right lately. The worst part about it is he doesn't fight back!
Probably because they make zero valid points and isn't worth fighting since half their post comes across as so.

"The buff guy always wins."
"I am way tougher than you because I got into 2 fights."
"I'm an immature jackass that cannot hold to my own beliefs so I need others to help me out."
"I think you are lying because what you said offends me."

All of these are trademarks of a spoiled brat who has no worldly experience thus by not fighting back you make the whiner look childish. Especially when something like this is said.

"I call bullshit..."

Doesn't matter how many times you call it. That doesn't change the facts.

Unless someone comes across as knowing what the hell they are talking about I refuse to fight with them. Simply because it's not nice to pick on adults who are inferior. It's not their fault they had shitty parents.

"This is a job, nothing personal."
"What if they call my mom a whore?"
"Is she?"

Getting upset over what you know is not true is foolish. As it stands I know the truth where as HoH is using what he thinks is the truth to attack me.

Why respond?
skurai said: [Goto]
big Foot -
A Big Monkey. So?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
hotdog is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenhotdog is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

hotdog