View Single Post

Posted 2008-07-31, 07:28 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "October 2006...I get my nice Columbia..."
Sounds to me like that's your fault. Getting drunk and leaving your personal items unattended usually doesn't pan out.

Drinking stories, eh? Alright, here goes:

This was a couple of years ago, I'd say in '05 so I was about 17-18 at the time. My buddy's mom is a big stoner and she's really cool with all of us. So, one week one of her friends goes out of town and she says we can go over there to party if we can't find anywhere else. Sure, why not. So the 8 of us decide to go over there. We're not planning on throwing a party, per se, we're just gonna chill and drink. We don't want to trash a house that's not ours so we don't invite anybody over there except for the people my buddy's mom said was cool to go there.

So this is going pretty good. We've got about 2 cases of budweiser between the 8 of us and at that time, I didn't like beer so I'd be smashed off of like 4. About an hour and a half into it, somebody knocks on the door. We're all like WTF do we do.. this isn't our house. My friend Ted (the dude with the cool mom) decides to answer the door. It's some guy that is friends with the house-owners and he's looking for them. At this point in time we're all semi-drunk so our answers range from the following:
- "I've owned this house for several years, how dare you question my integrity."
- "Get the fuck out of here!"
- "They're not here so we're partying in their absence."
- "FUCK YOU YOU PIECE OF SHIT QUIT PESTERING US."

As you can see, these are horrible responses to the situation at hand.

I have like 9 beers and proceed to go into the bathroom because I am FUBAR. Seriously, 9 beers to me at this time got me SMASHED. So I go into the bathroom to puke and I end up passing out on the floor. While laying there for an hour, the first thing I see when I open my eyes is a cop standing over me.

Apparently this is what happened: the guy that came to the door called the cops on us. When the cops arrived they were staking out the place, and one of my friends was pissing in the front yard. Cop sees this, which gives him ample reason to come in the house and start fucking shit up.

Back to the cop standing over me: I am promptly put in handcuffs no questions asked. He takes me out into the dining room and starts searching me. As I'm handcuffed being searched, all of my friends are sitting on the couches watching the drunkest person there get handcuffed and searched. I look to them and mouth a "What the fuck!?" And guess what!!? I have a pipe and about an 8th in my pocket. Fucking fantastic. After he takes the weed he tells me to go sit on the couches with the rest of my friends. After sitting there for about 1.5 minutes, I realize I have to puke again. I go to the screen door that is in the living and am begging the cop to open it for me because I'm about to vomit everywhere. So he lets me go out there. Looking back on it, it's so surreal. I am in this random backyard, handcuffed, puking my brains out.

To end this story, none of us got in trouble. They made me flush my weed down the toilet, we had to dump the beers, break the bong we had, and call our parents to come pick us up. Come to find out, when my friends saw me starting to get searched they stuffed their weed in the couch coushins. They had time to prepare. I didn't.

Summary: The drunkest person there got handcuffed and fucked with for no apparent reason. Yay for underage drinking!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos