View Single Post

Posted 2008-07-30, 09:05 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "You must be kidding, Titus! YOUR..."
A few years ago, probably when I was about 16 or so, me and 2 other good friends got completely smashed and decided to go meet someone to smoke down. I was the oldest person among us, and being 16 I still didn't have a driver's license.

Anyway, we decide to steal my dad's van to drive to this kid's house. We call him and he says to wait at Taco Bell for a couple minutes so he can meet us there and follow him. Well I get to Taco Bell and parked at the back close to a tall wooden fence. Randomly the youngest friend (15 at the time) asked if he could drive. For whatever stupid reason I decided to be generous and grant him driving permissions. Our smoking friend calls me and says to pull out of Taco Bell because he was about to pass it.

So my friend puts it in gear, and stomps on the gas.

3 Problems:

1. The Drive Through line of people was directly behind us.
2. There was a huge wooden fence in front of us.
3. He didn't put the van into reverse, he put it into drive.

SO - We run straight into the wooden fence, knocking a large portion over, and stopped directly on top of it. (The whole drive through line was staring at us, mind you.) So then me and my other friend start yelling "GO! GO! GO!" and we drive through another company's grass and then finally onto a road.

---------------------

We never got caught or anything, which is definitely good. And we went to Taco Bell the next day in a different vehicle, and saw some people re-building the fence. All of us couldn't help but chuckle.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-