View Single Post

Posted 2008-07-18, 06:08 PM in reply to KagomJack's post "Down Syndrome Dolls"
I think that anyone who didn't have to grow up with a disability shouldn't have a say about a damn thing related to it. I think they should also shut their pussyholes.

@ Spector: You know what? At least it's someone to talk to. Because the normal kids just picked on us and threw stuff at us. At least this way we would have a friend even if it was imaginary. It's better than nothing. I eventually became a problem child because I would defend myself. I sent 2 kids to the emergency room and one of them has had plastic surgery because I kicked him in the face for calling me a retard and telling me I taint society. You want to go through that? No? Then get the fuck out.

I wish I had an Aspergers doll to relate to. Sadly that will never happen. The fact that you step in here and say that you think us mentally ill people would become degraded is more offensive than one those dolls ever could be. The fact is "normal" people are stepping in and controlling a situation us disabled people should be handling. By doing that you are saying you are superior and better than us. Once again I say. Shut your fucking pussyhole and get the fuck out. Your being offended by something you have no right to relate to. That is pissing me off so much I wish I knew where you lived so I could kick your ass so hard that Satan cuts his own penis off.

@ KA: We already feel different let us have something for once that doesn't make us feel both different AND worthless (unaccepted) at least this way we only feel different. I appreciate that you are not one sided in this though as it shows you have objectivity towards it because you know you have no real right in relating to it. I find that heart warming because it shows that you respect us retarded people. It also shows that you don't think your better than we are.

I think people need to step off and quit telling others what to do. I would say physically and/or mentally retarded are the most oppressed people in the world. In some countries they are still killed at birth and in the rest they are treated as second class citizens. All we ever wanted was to be treated like normal people and yet jackasses like Spector run around trying to say that we need to be represented by them and they never even ask what we want and they just use us for their fifteen minutes of fame.

Fuck you Spector. And fuck anyone like you. I hope you and people like you all die by the hands of the disabled people you use.
skurai said: [Goto]
big Foot -
A Big Monkey. So?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
hotdog is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenhotdog is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

hotdog