View Single Post

Posted 2008-07-12, 05:35 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I'm confused. Are you calling me an..."
!King_Amazon! said: [Goto]
I'm confused. Are you calling me an asshole, or justifying how I talk?
I'm saying that you are blunt when it comes to debating. You skip all the foreplay that is behind being manipulative and you just state things as they are. This makes people *think* you are rude when in actuallity you are simply stating facts and leaving out all the emotional, psychological, and manipulative BS in your writing and speech. Unless you specifically try to extend it which in this case is uneeded.

You could say I am justifying the way you write. In reality I am actually stating that you may come off as rude even though you aren't and are not trying to be because of your own way of thinking which is unique to each person.

It was mostly me telling Wed-G that it's not your fault for coming off that way.

Also I am trying to use this as a tool to shoot down a lot of things stated in the bible by using it to prove different people have written in the same paragraphs.
skurai said: [Goto]
big Foot -
A Big Monkey. So?

Last edited by hotdog; 2008-07-12 at 05:35 PM. Reason: Mistake
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
hotdog is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenhotdog is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

hotdog