View Single Post

Posted 2008-07-11, 12:15 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Hnn... Right... I guess this just adds..."
That's the difference between you and me Skurai. You think men are ignorant for saying it but I know men are ignorant for saying it. The rest is aimed at the retards who take the bible word for word as infallible truth. Faint of hearts should not read.

I cannot begin to tell you how many men I have met from various church groups. I met so many I just can't count them all. One thing I do remember is that not a single one of them was smarter than me. Why? They let emotions and some crackhead from thousands of years ago tell them what to do. This in turn reduces their learning curve making them stupid to various facts it does not make them "wise" or more "knowledgeable". For instance, my friend knew math yes. Did he know why it was created or who created it? No. Same for me. Seems to me like the only difference is that he let some dead guy run his life.

In fact we had a test to see just how awesome his "God" really was. I told everyone to pray and let him have victory over me in a fight. Did it happen? No. I kicked his "God" fearing ass to next Tuesday. Why? Because he thought that praying would allow him to become skilled enough to beat me. Prayer is nothing. It does nothing. I do this time and time again and not once have I lost. The experiment is as follows. I take something I am good at and the target knows nothing about. He can get everyone and their mother to pray for his victory if he wants. He can do it himself. No matter what the activity is they never win. Because they are not skilled and "prayer" does not help them.

Long story short. The bible says to practice and study itself. Do people do that? No. They want the easy way out. Your "God" cannot help you in the face of someone who knows what he is doing and he cannot simply grant you triumph. Your skill lets you win and nothing else. That case being proven I moved on to see who was more skilled. Women or Men.

So far it's a toss up. Seems men make themselves stupid just as much as women do. I have seen no clear victor. The bible has lied. Women can in fact be better than men in any skill or talent. People are different and the only reason a woman will ever be less skilled than a man is because he holds her back with the bible. Or anything else that supports the myth of women being evil and worthless.

Facts are simply put. You are not better than anyone else as a human because a human is a human. We all bleed the same blood regardless of what someone's gender or color is.

The bible is full of lies and deciet. Most likely because ancient men wrote it.
skurai said: [Goto]
big Foot -
A Big Monkey. So?

Last edited by hotdog; 2008-07-11 at 12:19 PM. Reason: Correction
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
hotdog is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenhotdog is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

hotdog