Thread: Minor Delights
View Single Post

Posted 2008-07-10, 03:03 PM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "Vacation in 16 days."
I'm off to Malta on Tuesday. Happy face doesn't smile on the weather, though - every day is around 30C. I'm quite used to a toasty 15C.

My more immediate delight, though, is that tonights Band Practice was fantastic! Best play I've had in months. Sure, every piece had a vicious Trumpet solo in, and I was regularly playing three solos a piece (the Solo and 1st Trumpet parts also have Oboe, Sax, Clarinet, Flute, Bass, Bassoon, Trombone, Horn, and Euph cues, and seeing as we have no Euph or Oboe players, and because I'm the principal Trumpet, I got to play the cues. Great...), but it was fun. I miss the days when I was on my own in the Trumpet section - I had lips of steel back then! Methinks I need to practice more.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny