View Single Post

Posted 2008-07-06, 12:25 AM in reply to zonalon's post starting "Yeah but some humans invent the wheel,..."
zonalon said: [Goto]
Yeah but some humans invent the wheel, invent the computer, invent the television, invent the phone, write symphonies and excellent literature. Should these humans be held back because Uncle Sam has to meet his minority quota even though they may be unqualified?

Get off our asses? I've got an idea. Let's all act like a bunch of spooks and head out in the streets and demonstrate and raise some hell to everyone we meet. We'll stop taking all this crap that we have in the past and tell Uncle Sam to stick the Affirmative Action up his ass.
...What?

Also, I agree with Hot dog on this. I honestly believe the only reason Racist things exist is because the way people are raised.

And to King Amazon, I agree with that as well....
Seems like when they say "You will be saved" they mean
"You'll be saved if you do what we want." (Which, with acceptions, mostly all religions have the same conditions...)
Skurai

Last edited by Skurai; 2008-07-06 at 12:29 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai