View Single Post

Posted 2008-06-28, 02:57 AM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "He's totally different from the hands..."
No on loves me.

Willkillforfood said: [Goto]
He's totally different from the hands off nature of most Zelaron mods, who just ban or delete posts in the most extreme of circumstances.
I haven't actually banned or deleted any posts at all, actually all I have done as moderator is: unban Tynion two times, validate some new posts and put a very old and obsolete sticky-thread in the Trashcan.

I have threatened to ban all of you for flaming, but I didn't actually ban anyone. Then I became irritated with Zonalon and wanted to ban him for trolling, being stupid and irritating. As this was obviously based on my personal opinion I asked about it in the Chatbox and I eventually decided to just send him a PM.

I will probably re-read this topic later and answer to... some of your issues. Although, I think Chruser got most of them in his thread - but it might be good for the public opinion of me to do answer them personally.

Now I will create Jew World Order.

"That surface that tells the Heavens it hath an end, cannot persuade me I have any."
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Yawgmoth enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzYawgmoth enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Yawgmoth