View Single Post

Posted 2008-06-26, 09:42 PM in reply to zonalon's post starting "I had foreseen this coming years ago...."
zonalon said: [Goto]
I had foreseen this coming years ago. Already the (J)New World Order is finalizing their takeover of the West. This is how the ZOG operates. 'Terrorism' is blamed on the Semitic Muslims (by the same Jews who invited them into the West in the first place). And, the cultures of the Semitic Muslims and the Aryans conflict, thus the more extreme Semitic Muslims instigate violence and terrorism. The cunning weasel that is the Zionist Jew knew this would happen. They perfectly understood that the two cultures were so different, and yet they invited them into Aryan lands because of that very reason: now they can blame their justification of ending freedom in Western countries and blame it on the Semitic Muslims, who should not even have been there in the first place!

So, undoubtedly, the Jew will take away every last bit of culture and freedom that humans have long enjoyed, until they reach their vision of a Jew World Order, in which Zionism and Israel controls the pawns of humanity, that being the goyim.
The hell you smoking? I want some.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!