View Single Post

Posted 2008-06-17, 03:45 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "So you're saying that you broke up with..."
No Titus, she broke up with me. I feel cheated on and lied to because of how fast things went with her after the breakup. 4 months after a 7 YEAR relationship she has a guy moving from Virginia to Oregon to live with her after 2 months of 'Long Distance Relationship'. I don't care who you are, that's enough to get one thinking. No Titus, the thought of being cheated upon was never in my thoughts during the years because she was so into me, until I saw how fast things went after I got dumped. It could be explained somewhat by her realizing she was now alone in a big world, and wanted to fill that void quickly, but loyalty has always been the biggest thing to me in friendships and above. After the breakup I had thought a lot about things and realized what I had been like, but even after showing her that I had changed, it was too late apparently. How can anyone not feel betrayed?

What it was like during the past year or two was my somewhat being in a downward spiral of playing too many video games combined with my constant problem of not knowing what I want to do with my life. I suppose as I grew unhappier with myself, I started ignoring the needs of others whilst thinking only about my own.

Most of it was all my fault, there's no disputing that, however I do feel that she would be happier with someone else. I'm more emotionally distant and independant where she's dependant and basically expected my every moment to be with her. She basically expects a fairy-tale and I could never give that to her.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker