View Single Post

Posted 2008-05-27, 08:38 AM in reply to Wallow's post starting "God started the universe with the big..."
Wallow said:
God started the universe with the big bang
I don't know if I had posted in here or not..

But anyways. I do believe in the big-bang theory, it makes the most sense for how the universe unfolded over time. But, go a few steps before that, where did matter and gravity originate from? Until it can be proven that we just sporatically and spontaneously came from NOTHING then I am going to believe that we were created by something, somewhere. Probably not on our plane of existance, but superior to our existance.

But to answer the question, more than likely the universe begun with the "big bang theory" playing out. The next question is How was the matter created that caused the big bang?

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V