View Single Post

Posted 2008-04-29, 11:00 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "I'd like to put this post in context..."
Willkillforfood said:
I'd like to put this post in context for you guys, in case any of you are new. This fellow is an inflammatory son of a bitch whose promiscuity and ignorance is only surpassed by his apathy for your feelings. If you wish to believe in something there is nothing wrong with it. There is no way to disprove or prove the existence of a higher being (at least currently.)

Kaneda, why don't you go tend to your child before Klo bitch slaps you? Thanks.

---------------------------------------------------

P.S. Thankfully not all atheists share your behavior. You gave guys everywhere a bad name with your old lifestyle and although being a (hopefully ...although I'm doubting it) GOOD father figure is a path to redemption, you still have a very checkered past. I daresay it is hypocritical for you, a guy who can't keep his dick in his pants, to call anyone else weak, and it is laughable. LOLLOLOLOLOL. Sorry.
Well, isn't that cute. What a sad little attempt at a flame.

My promiscuity huh. Lemme see here, lemme just think for a minute... Hmm Hmm. Ok, I'm counting them now, ok hmmm, oh wow this is hard. I mean theres just so many girls. Uhhh ok I got it. It was hard, I mean I had to use my whole left hand to count them! 5. Now I know that sounds like a SHIT TON compared to 0 but it really is not. Trust me. Also, just a little fyi, my number could be triple that.

Ignorance. Your the one spouting off.
Quote:
I daresay it is hypocritical for you, a guy who can't keep his dick in his pants, to call anyone else weak, and it is laughable.
Who says I can't? It really is much more of a choice.

People who are to fat and lazy and socially inept are weak champ. So yes, you are sorry.

Atnas... Just a adult version of Santa Claus. Think about it man.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda