View Single Post

Posted 2008-04-25, 09:14 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "http://images.cafepress.com/product/1502..."
I keep it to myself. Some people know about it, but I play it off saying something along these lines, "Oh, it's just some video game forum I check out to get some insider tips on up and coming good games. How do you think I know about all these games?"

When actually, I should be saying, "Oh, it's this forum I stumbled across when I was 20 years old, working at Merck Pharmaceutical as a co-op bored out of my mind. I initially went to it to get cheats and whatnot for Diablo II, which dominated a few years of my life, but eventually just liked posting and creating new threads to spark conversation and kill time. I've now been coming here for about 6 years now and have over 12,000 posts."

So yeah, I like my privacy, I guess?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied