Thread: 2008 NFL Draft!
View Single Post

Posted 2008-04-21, 10:50 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "I don't really get into the draft that..."
Damn, really? We've always been into the draft as we see it as the first real action of the next season, and I agree with the 1st round thing, Idk wtf you guys did but you sure don't have a pick. Then again, we got Jones-Drew half way through the second round a few years back, so I'd still watch it, because other than nothing else being on TV, it's fun to get back into the feeling of things.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V