View Single Post

Posted 2008-04-08, 02:23 PM in reply to Wed-G's post starting "Haha, spam... Oh wait..."
*Sigh* You mean.. what most game designers do? Advertise their game to get people that plays it? Soo.. you mean that I cant advertise because its spam.. even though its one post per forum.

-Wow- If you hadn't noticed, there are other games that are part of the same forums I am. Yes I -didnt- plan on coming out with the game this early, because I dont have a demo prepared.. but I WANT to show people my progress.. didnt expect me to respond? I do respond to the questions of everyone that replies to my PROJECT threads. Thanks for looking out for my general interests though.. if you wish I can tell you the other forums I am apart of so you can ADVERTISE OTHER FORUMS on this forum.

Also genius Im apart of DEVELOPMENT forums, which RECRUITS STAFF MEMBERS FOR MY GAME! This is the first post that gives the story to the public. I sir, am not full of crap.. but you do jump to conclusions. Try being happy for my progress so far, instead of hating my guts.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Rose Skye is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRose Skye is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Rose Skye