View Single Post

Legend of Harpine: Chapters of Time (Beta Demo v.7)
Posted 2008-04-08, 03:31 AM
Demo:
Legend of Harpine Beta Demo. v7

Controls:
Z to attack
S to scroll down

This demo only has 40 - 60 minutes of playtime.
(Without optional easter egg hunts, there are storyline developments that you could skip over.. if you're not a story buff. Yet, 30 minutes is still dedicated to the storyline.. give or take walking distances.)

Most of the features are cut out as well (CG cutscenes, Voice actors, Original Music)

Yet, the demo is here.. because I hate delaying things too much. Especially to those who have been faithfully waiting for me to release this game. This game is one of the few RM rpg's that balances storyline and battle. I guarantee you have never seen RTP molded like this.. well.. often >.>. <3

Without further to do.. wait .. wait..
CREDITS.. eh, its all in the prelude.

OKAY lets go.

In game Screenshots
Battle

Looking around

Wallpapers
Nova

Aluxes and Party

Kai

Stuff that you dont have to read.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Special Thanks:
Neoseeker <3 you guys.
Without neoseeker, and those who keep pushing me. I would of just kept looking at my computer blankly. =O

God.
Yes, my rpg is in debt to god

My sister.
Rest in peace, this is for chew Mary.

My grandma
You too grammy! RIP

My uncle.
<3 RIP

.. and.. me =)

Notes:

Oh GAWD Lest Aime Castle was a monster. 80- 90 maps and I am STILL not done. >.< I'll finish it one day. I promise. What ticks me off is that there are four other major castles in game <.< I DONT WANNA DO THEM.

Tips:
There are 3 bosses in Poroure's cave. One hidden, one optional, one mandatory. There are 8 hidden items in game.. some hidden in plain sight.. others only discovered when you look around the castle. There are one or two items that you can get after an optional event.

Enemies do drop items (sometimes at a low chance)
Soldiers drop soldier restoratives
The chicken drops restoratives of the health and reviving restoratives.
The wolf drops attack boosters
Mice drop Skill restoratives.

Pleads:
Please tell me if there is any errors in game. I kinda got lazy towards the end.
Also, please provide a screenshot of the error so I can hurry and fix it =X.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited by Rose Skye; 2008-06-15 at 04:22 AM. Reason: Demo
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Rose Skye is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRose Skye is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Rose Skye