View Single Post

Lightbulb Rate the Douchebaggery of the person above you
Posted 2008-04-07, 07:26 AM
Honestly, after puking in my mouth a little bit from reading the same 3 people reply in the "intelligence and wisdom" threads I figured we can get an honest gauge of people this way, by rating their Douchebaggery. Because honestly, you can have all the intelligence and wisdom in the world, but if you are a high-class douchebag, nobody will respect you or ever take you seriously, for example: GravitonSurge is really a prime example.

So now, rate the douchebaggery above you. In two weeks time the totals will be tallied up and put into a % chart.

*Oh I forgot the scale.

1-4 Low level of douchebaggery, pretty decent person all around, doesn't invole in drama/etc.

5-7 Moderate douchebaggery/to slightly higher douchebaggery, this person does like to voice his/her opinion on average occasions, and from time to time will engage somebody, doesn't take too much crap, but then again doesn't spew much crap.

8-9 High level of douchebaggery, this person in an asshole. They do not comprehend "SHUT THE FUCK UP!, when you tell them to piss off, they try and argue a theory with you about pissing and how somebody's right are violated, and take the douchebaggery to a completely different level. This person has to have really earned their douchebaggery.

10. The Ulimate display of douchebaggery.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]

Last edited by D3V; 2008-04-07 at 07:29 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V