View Single Post

Posted 2008-04-06, 09:28 AM in reply to Atnas's post starting "Here are my reasons for believing you..."
Atnas said:
Here are my reasons for believing you are who you say you aren't:
  • Your avatar is of Deku Link. Having discussed Majora's Mask extensively last Friday, I believe you are my friend.
  • Your first game was Sonic the Hedgehog. Having bought a hedgehog and naming it Sonic, I believe you are my friend.
  • You put a space in your smilies. Having discussed smilies with you and your telling me of how you always put a space in your smilies, I believe you are my friend.
  • You registered yesterday. Having told me you were going to do so, I believe you are my friend.

Rare coinkydink.

He stated he had a job and was going to it, I think. I don't believe that your friend has a job Atnas?

Work List
疲れていますから 寝むってありますね。 むずかしいです。 また、ケーキ屋で ケーキを食べていました。

I've considered being a translator, but I dunno. It feels like a lot of work. If someone gets angry then I have to deal with it, you know? I'd rather just relax.

Speed Test

Favorite Anime/Manga
#01 Clannad ~After Story~
#02 Trigun {Maximum}
#03 Koi Kaze
#04 Berserk
#05 Outlaw Star
#06 Slayers
#07 Desert Punk
#08 Spirited Away
#09 Fullmetal Alchemist
#10 Shakugan no Shana
#11 Death Note
#12 FLCL
#13 Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
#14 Toradora
#15 Gunslinger Girl

Anime List
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Goodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Goodlookinguy