Thread: dilema
View Single Post

Posted 2008-03-24, 08:20 AM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "Word. That's exactly waht I'd say."
No way. Be as happy as you can, it makes you live longer, and you being young shouldn't have to burden other people in your life's problems, you have your own shit to deal with, honestly. I mean it is okay to care for, and be concerned about others, but don't let it become your problem, yah know?

Always keep your chin up, as said above even if shit gets bad you should always remain positive and find the best in things.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V